A Personalized Dashboard for at-a-glance entries and trends in the last 48 hours allows is a your diabetes homepage.
There will be days when you want to see detailed reports and charts of your diabetes. Maybe you’re looking for trends in BGs after exercise or suspect you are missing a dose of medication and want to find a new routine. On most days, you’ll probably want a quick check to see if you’re on track. Each entry will start with your dashboard, where you can quickly scan the numbers to look for changes.
Your dashboard will look similar to this one. It just depends on which of the following you are recording:
- Daily blood glucose average
- BG graph for last 48 hours
- Number of high, low and in-range BGs
- Total insulin used
- Time since last BG check
- Average BG
- Active insulin
- Total carbs
- Last blood pressure reading and time taken
- Last dose of each medication and time taken